Opt-in email newsletters are a fantastic way to keep your customers - and anyone else who wants to hear your news - up to date with what's going on in your organisation and your industry.
And with email newsletter services from debbidoo, broadcasting your email newsletters couldn't be simpler.
We give you access to feature-packed email newsletter software that automatically updates your mailing list whenever someone subscribes or unsubscribes, provides powerful reporting to help you keep track of your open and clickthrough rates, and even communicates with your Google Analytics account to let you know what your subscribers do once they've clicked through to your website.
We offer two email newsletter services to help you keep in touch with your customers:
- Self-serve email newsletters: we set everything up for you to manage your own newsletter content, testing and broadcasting
- Fully managed email newsletters: we set everything up for you, collate and insert the content you send us, and deal with all the testing and broadcasting for you.
What's more, we give you the opportunity to mix and match a number of optional extras, so you can build the email newsletter broadcasting package that's just right for your business and your budget.
what does it cost?
setup and broadcasting fees
- Our self-serve and fully managed email newsletter services both have a low one-off account setup fee of £40.
- If you choose to add your own content and broadcast your own newsletters, we'll charge you £5 for each campaign you broadcast, plus 2p per recipient.
- Or, if you'd prefer to use our fully managed email newsletter broadcasting service, there's a management fee of £100 per campaign plus 2p per recipient.
- Hosting of your opt-in mailing list is free, for as long as you're with us.
- There are no monthly fees, annual fees, or licensing fees.
To see some examples of how our email newsletter pricing works in different scenarios, please visit our email newsletters FAQs page.
newsletter template options
We give you three options for your email newsletter template design:
- The newsletter software includes a free template designer tool, which enables you to create simple yet effective templates using a variety of layouts to suit your content.
- If you don't want to use the template designer tool within the newsletter control panel, we can log into your account and use the tool for you to create a simple but effective template. This service costs £40 per template.
- If you want a template that's a bit fancier than the simple ones in the software system, we can create a bespoke template for you, designed and built in-house to your brief, for £80 per template.
build your package - choose your pricing
With our email newsletter package builder, you have the flexibility of choosing from a number of optional extras that meet your needs and suit your budget.
- One-off email newsletter mailing list management fee - we'll manage your list for as long as you're with us, for a one-off fee of £25 (self-serve customers only; list management is included in the management fee for fully managed email newsletter customers)
- Mentoring session for self-serve email newsletter accounts: up to one hour of telephone/Skype support during your first broadcast, for a one-off fee of £25
- Copywriting - not sure what to write, or too busy to write your own copy? We can do this for you - just give us a rough idea of what you need. Our copywriting fee is £35 per hour
- Design and spam testing (self-serve customers only; this fee is included in the management fee for fully managed email newsletter customers) - £5 per test
discounted prices for website design customers
We're offering fantastic discounts against newsletter setup and management fees to clients who order their email newsletter package at the same time as ordering a website design package or WordPress website. To find out more, please visit our website design optional extras page.
find out more
If you have a question about our email newsletter services that isn't covered in our email newsletters frequently asked questions, or if you'd like to order email newsletter services from debbidoo, please get in touch.
"newsletter" by debbidoo - a short animation
We made this little video to celebrate our first birthday.